Monday, February 20, 2012

New site design

We just put up a completely redesigned site.

I put a lot of work into the old site, and the new one is even better with its nice clean interface, better suited for a larger catalog of related apps. I almost felt a tinge of guilt throwing out the old code; it's best to free yourself of emotional attachments like that, and do what's best for use experience.

The permalinks to the individual products don't work; there's something that's broken in the carousel library I used, and I got frustrated trying to fix it. I decided that it was releasable as is, and to address it at some other time. I may rewrite the carousel lib from scratch.

It's going to be exciting updating the site when new products come out.

1 comment:

  1. Will avatar ace be released for the android market? I am hopeful! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete